Thursday 7 August 2008

Curry and Beer

Last Saturday I visited Bradford to meet some UKIP supporters there at a Curry and Beer event. The host was Jason Smith - prospective Candidate for Bradford South in the next General Election and also a possible M.E.P candidate in next years Euro Elections. I also met Paul Nuttall (again) our IND/DEM researcher and also I met Wayne Harling of Y.I among David Daniel and the much lauded Jonathan Arnott - who is very likely to be selected as a candidate for next years Euros, an intelligent man.
The event was good for meeting fellow Ukipper's and it was a something that I would do again if I got the opportunity. Mr Smith was an excellent host.
Well, voting is underway for candidate selection, I recieved and sent off my votes, but I'm not telling who I voted for other than myself!!! Don't ask either! Its an exciting time and we find out who is selected on 2nd September, two days before Party Conference. So get voting if you recieve a ballot paper - and please consider me for your 1st preference vote, remember I believe UKIP can win in the North East because I have the drive and my youth can attract the young voters, creating a new voting power.


Till next time,

John

No comments: